Friday, April 10, 2015

Crawling!

Felix crawls!  For real!  He’s been doing so for a little while, but I haven’t updated here because he’s now much more dangerous to himself and his environment, so I have to follow him around, keeping him out of trouble.  And he can be really stealthy.  He was in the living room playing with the kids while I was cooking dinner the other day.  Suddenly I heard a noise that I couldn’t identify.  This is Baby #5, so I don’t take for granted when I hear a noise I can’t identify, if I can possibly help it.  I went to investigate, and there he was, in the bathroom, having the BEST time unrolling the toilet paper.  At least he hadn’t gotten into the toilet yet!

IMG_1007

The best thing about learning to crawl

IMG_1009

according to Felix

IMG_1010

(besides leaving behind one’s very own Trail of Destruction)

IMG_1011

(yep, that’s a sock in my Trail of Destruction!  and an abacus – it’s good to have older siblings!)

IMG_1012

is that one can finally GET

IMG_1013

the things that nobody else

IMG_1014

ever hands to one. 

IMG_0912

Yeah.  More on that later. 

No comments: