Monday, February 16, 2015

Tessisms

Tess keeps us all in stitches.  Her ability to imitate people grows stronger each day, it seems, and she delights in remembering new words and phrases.  She just said something ridiculous to me and then said, “I’m just joshing with you.” 

IMG_0278

She likes doing the karate stances, too, especially cat stance. 

IMG_0563

The other day I went to run a bag of things up to the front door of a friend’s house, leaving Tess and Felix in the car for a minute or two.  “I’ll keep an eye on Felix while you’re gone,” Tess assured me. 

IMG_0334

She has her own nickname for Felix.  I can’t really even spell it, but I’ll give it a try:  Gidd-eye.  Just be sure to roll the d’s the way you roll r’s in Spanish.  Not exactly sure where that one came from.  She also sometimes calls him Widdle, with a similar roll of the d’s.  That one used to be Little. 

No comments: